Resize widgets

Hi.
I'm making an image viewer, but i'm having some trouble resizing the
window when i open a new image.
Maybe i'm not doing this the best way, but... I have a window with a vbox
in it. This vbox has a gtkdrawingarea and a hbox with some buttons. When i
open a new image, i want to resize the drawingarea to the size of the
image, and i want the window to resize around it. How can i do this? I
tried to use the source, but i couldn't find anything...

Ketil Froyn
--
The Heineken Uncertainty Principle:
        You can never be sure how many beers you had last night.

http://www.ifi.uio.no/~ketilf/
mailto:ketilf@ifi.uio.no