Re: [gtk-list] functions!!!

Hi!
You will find an example for this (and many other nice things) in the
testgtk program that comes with the sources.
Try the "entry" button.

The sources for the program are quite easy to understand if you start
with simple examples and progress to more advanced ones.

"Xavier Ingles (P-jaume) Jul 98" wrote:
> I want to switch on/off concrete fields (as entrytext) depending on the
> buttons you've pushed. I mean when a concrete radio_ button

> Could I trouble you telling me the way to implement this functionality
> with GTK's?

No trouble at all.

Greetings,
Roland Bock