percents gtkprogress checkboxes

I really hate percents!

Why 100? Oh, yes. I know. Maybe If you count the number of fingers in
your two hands (10) and then multiply twice 10*10=100 good number!

That's why I don't like percents. So I like the normal thing, perones,
just [0,1] not [0,100].

Instead of 23.76% you use the simpler and smarter thing .2376 or if
you want to put the 0, 0.2376, easier impossible.

Keep in mind you are now using perones in the color selection dialog and
you see that's easier than percents.

There are many of those percents in gtk/gtkprogress.* and in
gtk/gtkprogressbar.*

The other thing I really hate is the discrete progressbar in
gtk/gtkprogressbar.c, a Micro$oft thing, I'm sure.
I only understand using it if it's faster or less
resource hungry, because the continuous one it's much easier to
understand and see.

One more thing:
The checkboxes in testgtk have red lines inside,
or it's a check that's not centered.
My system is Debian 2.0 with gtk+-1.1.14
and I don't know what's hapenning.

Eduardo

--
ISO 8601 http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-time.html