Re: [gtk-list] electric eyes

With Imlib alone you won't be able to do much: Imlib relies on a lot of
other libraries: libtiff, libgiff, libjpeg. All Imlib does is providing
a generalized interface towards pictures (you don't have to know what
type of picture it is if you load it). That's the ease of Imlib.

success,

Arjan Molenaar

The Netherlands