I18N problem

I have recently added to CVS the Italian texts for GTK+.
I have a problem with some of my messages not being used by the dialog
boxes.
In particular, the Font information window still uses the English texts.
Any ideas on why this is happening ?
I'm testing with

	LANG=it ./testgtk

Tristan
--
Tristan Tarrant                                          ttarrant@etnoteam.it
- Sei. Numero perfetto.              |- Six. Perfect number.