Re: [gtk-list] Re: GtkCombo: how do i ...

Paolo Molaro wrote:

> > > connecting to 'unmap' for combo->list should do the same as unmap
> > > for the popup window for your purpouses.
> > Unfortunately not, neither 'hide' nor 'unmap' are signalled for
> > combo->list when the popup unmaps/hides :(
> >
> > Is there any other way that perlers have discovered?
>
> I added a popwin accessor to the perl bindings.
I guess that you mean the list() accessor? It doesn't seem to do anything
for 'hide' or 'unmap' signals when I connect a handler :(

I also have a of problems with Notebook 'switch_page' signal.

When I connect to the Gtk::Notebook 'switch_page' signal Gtk reports:
    Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from (NULL) pointer to `GtkObject'
for every page switch.

Regards, Dermot