Re: [gtk-list] Re: check button MS-Windows style.

Hi All,

I second that - Motif style should be optional......
gtk_set_motif_style_handle( GTK_AMIGA_STYLE ) or whatever is
proper according to the naming convention.....

Another thing I'd like to see is a table widget with the added property that
the borders could be used for resizing the children (Vertical, Horizontal,
Both - depending on where on the pane the user has clicked). Maybe
with different border styles, mouse pointers...... I'd very much like such a
widget. Kind of like the fltk tile widget.

This would be very useful in all the 3d modellers being written currently.

Just my dkr 0.02....

/Peter

PS. I do not have any preferences in the check/toggle button dept.