Re: Color swapping problem

Jim Buzbee <James.Buzbee@echostar.com> writes:

> > - A description of the exact format of your frame buffer.
>
> It appears like so :  Host sees long as 01 02 03 04 : Frame buffer sees the
> opposite : 04 03 02 01

I know what big and little endian are ;-) What I was askig was what is
the sequence of R,G,B and pad bytes in frame buffer memory for an
image that will be displayed correctly.

(Note that there are some systems that support both RGB and BGR
visuals on the same card, so this is not really an issue of
endianness.)

Regards,
                                        Owen