Re: [gtk-list] Re: C++ and gtk+

RNG wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> if you want to use Gtk with C++, you're probably better off
> using one of the C++ bindings (Gtk--, VDK) ... check the
> gtk+ homepage (www.gtk.org) for details ...

But it is such a pain in the neck to try to bind C++ to
gtk. Have someone thought of abstracting one more layer
in gtk so as to make C and C++ interfaces equal in their
level? I mean a (lower) layer atop of which to build
brother/sister interfaces to C, C++ etc.

--
IBM Pollyanna Principle: Machines should work. People should think.