C++ and gtk+

Hi!

I tried to do a little program in c++ with gtk+. I have a 'class A' which
contains a 'widget *W'. If I have more then one instance of 'A' I can for
some signals (e.g. "clicked") send 'this' last data argument to
'gtk_signal_connect()', and thus know what object the signal refer to.
With other signals (e.g. "configure_event") the last argument in the
callback function is used for other data, so my question is, how do I know
which of my objects the signal refers to?

David.