Re: [gtk-list] a few questions...

> Instead, either "Ti..." (with the full letter "i") or "T..." (with the
> full letter "i" not shown in the word) should appear.

	I agree.  I've seen MS Windows do this, I believe it makes sense.

> * An annoying fact about paned windows is that they behave like Motif
> ones.
> They have a very little box to resize them.
>   I think the Windows-like-behavior of these paned windows would be
> clearer
> to the user. You can resize them through all of their length, not only
> through this little box.

	Again, this is a very good point.  Although it is possible to
change the size of the "handle" (the part you drag) to be larger, doing
that makes the widget look very ugly.  It would be nice if you could have
a small handle, and yet have the cursor change to the "<- ->" cursor along
the length of the pane.

	Just a wish list...

--Derek