Re: [gtk-list] Switching from Borland C++

You may find more information about GUI toolkits (including gtk+ and
cross-platform ones, C and C++ ones, etc.) on this web page:

The GUI Toolkit and Framework Page

which gives an overview of almost all GUI development tools out there...

> Hello,
>   I would like to continue to develop Windows 9x programs using C++ (not
> with Borland C++ Builder), but would also like to dabble in Linux as
>   Could someone help straighten me out as to what tools I need for
> C++ development for Windows 9x, and what tools for Linux?  Which ones
> will overlap?
> Any help would be appreciated.
> Thankyou,
> Robert Krueger

Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail:

Free software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people,
worldwide.  Develop! Share! Enhance! And enjoy!