Re: [gtk-list] Switching from Borland C++

You may find more information about GUI toolkits (including gtk+ and
cross-platform ones, C and C++ ones, etc.) on this web page:

The GUI Toolkit and Framework Page
http://www.atai.org/guitool/

which gives an overview of almost all GUI development tools out there...

--
Li-Cheng Tai (Andy Tai)                       e-mail: atai@atai.org

Free software:  the software by the people, of the people and for the people,
worldwide.  Develop! Share! Enhance! And enjoy!