Re: Typical mode for CList not selectable

from the quill of "Brian J. Murrell" <gtk-list-in@interlinx.bc.ca> on
scroll <199908290619.XAA07052@pc.home.interlinx.bc.ca>
> It would seem to me that the most typical mode of CLists is not
> attainable without managing selections manually.  What I mean by that
> is
> that a lot (most?) CLists in applications have the properties:

[ snippage ]

> Or maybe all of the above is handled in a mode and I am missing
> something here.

I was missing something.  The "EXTENDED" mode does exactly what I want!
It just does not seem to be described in the Tutorial very well is all.
I found another app. that had a list that did what I wanted and saw that
it was using EXTENDED.  Sorry to bother you all.

BTW:  What is the best source of info for learing to use GTK?  Is it the
Tutorial/Reference pair on www.gtk.org or are there any another great
sources of information?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell                              InterLinx Support Services, Inc.
North Vancouver, B.C.                                             604 983 UNIX