Re: [gtk-list] Bug fix or feature addition?

On Thu, Aug 26, 1999 at 06:25:43PM -0600, Brad Pepers wrote:
> I've noticed that when using a ctree and adding a signal callback
> for the selection signal, I don't get a signal for the default of
> the first item getting selected.

You should use the "tree_select_row" as selection signal. I could
fix the reported behavior, but in general ctree won't emit a "select_row"
signal in many other situations. Extended selection for instance works
almost without "select_row" signals. CTree needed another selection
signal, because "select_row" can only select visible rows and ctree
has to handle invisible rows too.

bye,
  Lars