Bug fix or feature addition?

I've noticed that when using a ctree and adding a signal callback
for the selection signal, I don't get a signal for the default of
the first item getting selected.  Since it is easier to keep all
the code for selection changes in the signal callback, what I'm
doing now is that after I load the ctree, I then manually select
row 0 again.

Does anyone else agree that this should be how it works by default?

--
Brad Pepers
Linux Canada Inc.            Home of Linux products in Canada!