Gtk-- FAQ: 2nd version

Hi Guys,

first of all, apologies for the long turnaround time on this,
but for various resons I just never got around to getting the
first round of fixes/suggestions in ... I promise to be
faster in the future ...

Anyways, the current text version can be found at

Within a week or so I will finalize the FAQ, SGMLize it and submit it
to Tero P.

Also, if some of the Gtk-- gurus could take a look at question
        2.7) How fat of wrapper is Gtk--?
I have looked at the sizes for some common executables, but
don't really know why the (sample) Gtk-- executables are quite
a bit larger than the Gtk+ ones.

--> Robert