Re: [gtk-list] NEWBIE: Global Clipboard

Read the tutorial and RDP about selections (gtk_selection_*). This is
used to work with the global X clipboard. It takes a moment to
understand and get into. I suggest you experiment with the testselection
tool from the gtk+ distribution to understand what each element and
function does. Take care with the tutorial, 'cause it seems that some
described functions are a bit outdated and not available any more in gtk
1.2.3, but it explains the general framework quite well.

Good luck,

Geert.

--
Geert Bevin - gbevin@thunderstorms.org