AW: [gtk-list] Re: windows sizing

Hi,
thanks for the info.
Actually it is that we want out users not to run anything besides our
apllication on the computer and
the top level application window should be maximal screen size.
So do I understand you correct just to try without any window manager?

I was scanning through the gtk sources and found GTK_WINDOW::move_resize
and thought I could somehow use this, but as I understand you it will
not do?
Regards,
Antje Sackwitz