Re: [gtk-list] Re: how to free a GList filled with GStrings ?

>> By the way, does anybody know if it's possible to have an app display on
two
>> screens ? (two X servers on two different machines)
>
>It's not currently possible with GTK+. (You'd have to
>have two programs talking to each other via IPC)

    Or you'll have to patch GDK/GTK to use more that one display at a time
    (yes... I'm tired. But after all, you could consider a X Display as
    a gtk container. Something like :

    GdkDisplay *display = gdk_display_new();
    /* and then add everything to the display using gdk_display_add()... */
    /* remove stuff with gdk_display_remove(), and so on... */

    If gtk_display_new() is not called, each GTK operations is done
    on a default display - like it is today.

    This is just an idea - pehaps a bad idea, in fact).

pixel@epita.fr