Building glib-1.2.3 on SCO OpenServer

        Hi !

        I just stopped by to tell anyone interested that I tried to
download, build and install gtk+-1.2.3 with glib-1.2.3 and had one
tiny problem with the latter. During compilation, the linker
complained about a sys_siglist symbol not found. Indeed, on that
platform it seems to exist as _sys_siglist. I violently patched
the source with a #define and I got no more error message. That's
all. I know SCO is an odd platform, but...

Precisely, my current platform is :
>uname -a
SCO_SV host 3.2 5.0.5 i386

Laurent BloB Vaucher.