Re: [gtk-list] GdkGC!

Hi Jesus,

To get the dimensions of the drawing area:

get a pointer to the desired drawing area

GtkWidget               *drawingarea;
drawingarea = get_widget (window1, "my_drawingarea");

and then refer to

drawingarea->allocation.width
drawingarea->allocation.height

I'll look for some examples of how to allocate a color

Hugo

--
Hugo Varotto
Computer Science Dept.