Re: [gtk-list] Optionmenu question

Hi,

I've faced the same problem and after lots of looking
around for sample code, I gave up and switched to
using a Gtk_Combo (in Gtk--) which has worked beautifully
for me (and is close enough to an optionmenu in functionality
so that I don't care).

Sorry if this doesn't solve things for you, but it 'worked' for me ...

Greetings
--> R

Mad Matt <md7141@Bristol.ac.uk> on 04/18/99 10:08:09 PM

Please respond to gtk-list@redhat.com