Re: [gtk-list] radio menu items in itemfactory

Hi,

I had the same problem and solved it by keeping an
extra link to the widget around by building a hash table.
Something like:

     char      *s;
     hashTable = new Glib_Hash (hashfunc, hashcmp);
     s = strdup (MENU_PATH);
     hashTable.insert (s, itemFactory->create_item (s, ...));

This keeps a value pair of (s,widget) which you can access
later to do a set_sensitive or other things ...

Pardon my C++ness, the translation to C should be obvious ...

--> R

Marsel Osipov <virtuoso@jps.net> on 04/18/99 09:51:51 AM

Please respond to gtk-list@redhat.com