Re: [gtk-list] Re: Interfaces

Tim Janik <timj@gtk.org> writes:

> this didn't steam out of the blue due to an intend to complexify Gtk+'s
> type system, but provides a reasonable solution for a bunch of problems
> we encountered because of lack of multiple inheritance.

In case anyone cares: I like these interfaces.  I liked them in Java
and I think the implementation show-cased by Tim is very reasonable.
I don't think they will make binding languages to Gtk+ more difficult.
Using them should be no different from using the current signal stuff
and implementing them should not be more difficult than implementing
classes right now.

- Marius