Re: [gtk-list] Re: strokes interface

Robert Schwebel <r.schwebel@tu-bs.de> writes:

  > Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
  > > I think that having strokes implemented in GTK would be a very good
  > > thing,
  > [...]
  > > What do you think about this?
  >
  > Please look at the sources of the gEDA project (which is an electronic
  > CAD system for Gtk+). It can be used with a libstroke which does exactly
  > what you are looking for. Don't have an URL here, but you can easily
  > find it threw the Gtk+ Application list.

Yep, thanks for the reference.
Indeed there is a libstroke library that implements exactly what I was
looking for. It has as an example application fvwm2 patched to use strokes

The home page for libstroke is at:
http://www.etla.net/~willey/projects/libstroke/

Indeed gEDA includes support for libstroke, its homepage it's at:
http://www.geda.seul.org/

Now that the code exists, what do people think about adding support
for it in Gtk+?

  dan