Table question

I am trying to make a nice list of things that are not just pixmaps or
text, which is all that the CList object can support.  So, I am trying to
use a table.  I put the table into a ScrolledWindow and have a button that
the user can press to add another element to the table.  However, I cannot
figure out how to get the table/scrolled window to update its display when
the button is pressed. It works when I call set_usize after attaching the
new element, however, this cannot be the ideal way to do this.  So, what
is the best way for me to update this structure so that the table is
dynamically updated?

Thank you for your help
Mike Lindahl
mlindahl@princeton.edu