Re: [gtk-list] Re: strokes interface

   Now that the code exists, what do people think about adding support
   for it in Gtk+?

It's an excellent idea.  I'm dubious about strokes' usefulness in a
mouse or trackball environment, but it's perfect for pen-based
computing.  There aren't many pen-based computers out there as yet,
but once you've used one you'll never be happy with a mouse again.

It also serves to provide an identifiable feature GTK+ would have that
Qt and Motif do not, and would identify GTK+ as a toolkit that is
looking forward to the hardware environments that are on the horizon.

Darn, if I wasn't up to my eyeballs in other projects I'd want to take
this one on myself...
--
Joseph J. Pfeiffer, Jr., Ph.D.       Phone -- (505) 646-1605
Department of Computer Science       FAX   -- (505) 646-1002