Re: [gtk-list] Wondering if anyone wants to help with a cool new interface toolkit

Kyle,

  At first glance, this sounds similar to the XPToolkit project that
  is being worked on at mozilla.org;

    http://www.mozilla.org/xpfe/

  How is your project different from this and would it make sense
  for you to try to leverage the work that they are currently doing
  at mozilla.org?

  Just curious...

:-l

--
Richard Hess                                                           +
                                                                       +