Wondering if anyone wants to help with a cool new interface toolkit

Hi there

We're looking for people who might be interested in helping us with a new
interface toolkit we're working on.  It's NOT in anyway a competitor to GTK:
in fact, eventually we'd like to figure out a way to merge our work and the
GTK stuff.  We are primarily concerned with WEB-BASED interface generation
for applications:  in other words, imagine rendering GTK-like stuff in a web
browser using some hardcore HTML, images (perhaps rendered on the fly using
Magick), tables, DHTML, you name it.  We are working on a framework that
abstracts the client-server architecture a lot, and we're looking for people
who might want to help with designing the interface.

We are looking for people with good HTML/design/Perl experience.  There is a
possibility of paid contract work if you're really good/interested in
joining our team.
We would like to release our code as open source eventually, so we want to
make this a team effort if possible.

Please contact me if you're interested!

Kyle Dawkins
Lead Programmer, hard boiled egg multimedia
kyle@hbe.ca