DnD question

  Hi,

I'd like to ask a question on Drag'n'Drop using
GTK 1.2.X. The normal way to tell GTK what formats
and what actions (move or copy) a destination window
accepts is to ue the gtk_drag_dest_set(...) call
and then you'd hook yourself into a few events,
mostly "drag_motion", "drag_leave", "drag_drop"
and "drag_data_received". BTW, where is "drag_enter"?

Is it possible not to declare in advance which
formats and actions a window (or a part of it)
supports but to answer to such request in "real-
time", so that you'd first tell GTK that your
window can receive any format and if you get
"drag_motion" events over a specific target area
you query the available format and action and
then you tell GTK if you would accept that data
if it were dropped on that area. I guess that
the gtk_drag_status() call is the way to answer (?)
which leaves the question how I'd tell GTK that
my window accepts any data type - or maybe I get
"drag_motion" events even without ever calling
gtk_drag_dest_set(...) for that window?

  Thanks,

    Robert