Re: [gtk-list] Enlarging window with gtk_scrolled_window

>  my little application contains a vbox.  In this vbox I put
>  a scrolled window and a hbox containing a button.  If I
>  enlarge the window, both the scrolled window and the button
>  become larger.
>
>  What do I have to do to avoid enlarging the hbox with the
>  button, because I intend to get the behaviour that only the
>  scrolled window changes it's size?

When you pack the hbox with the button inside the vbox, use FALSE and
FALSE for the expand and fill parameters, respectively.

	gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX (vbox), hbox, FALSE, FALSE, 0);

This will prevent the hbox with the button from expanding.

I suggest you to take a look at the box packing section in the Gtk tutorial.

  Federico