Re: [gtk-list] gtk & openGL

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Jason Bright wrote:

> Hi,
>         I'm looking for other people who have combined gtk with OpenGL using
> the gtkGL widget (by Aosasa Sigeru).  The basics are working, but am having
> plenty of problems (can't get a double buffered display, etc). I'm under IRIX
> (i know, IRIX.... eeesssssh). If you have a couple of spare cycles please drop
> me a line - been fighting with this for a while.
>
> thanx

	Hello, I am using the gtkglarea widget by Janne Lof for a program
for GNOME and it seems to me that it is wonderful. Well, in fact I
haven't written the whole OpenGL code (just a small part of it), but it
seems is fairly easy.

	Regards,
                                                             INIGO SERNA

* INIGO SERNA ROBLEDO         *    E-mail:                              *
* Avda. de los Chopos 41, 2.C *               imaseroi@bi.ehu.es        *
*      BASQUE COUNTRY         * '... what made my dreams so hollow ...' *
*          SPAIN              *                               TOM WAITS *