RE: problems building GTK+ on SCO Unixware

I can't give the exact & full output until I go home tonight (it's at
home)
but it was similar to the following

undefined symbol          module
gtk_some_symbol           /tmp/c1000.o
gtk_some_other_symbol     /tmp/c1000.o
gtk_yet_another_symbol    /tmp/c1000.o
make failed, nothing written to helloworld

bash$

I assume that in order to make the examples, you need to
have gtk+ installed already.  AFAIK, I do have them installed.
either way, I have both.  My build tree is what I'm trying to
build the examples from.

I definitely don't have gtk+ installed anywhere else.  I know
this because I just installed the OS last week and never
installed gtk+ before this.  Unixware doesn't come with
gtk+.

I will send the complete make output sometime this
weekend.

thanks,
joe