Problems compiling from CVS

Sorry for not quoting the previous thread... I wasn't on the list
then.

The symptom is that a make will fail because gtkmarshal.h isn't there.
In any case, the problem is that the dependency step of the makefile
is run before gtkmarshal.h, gtktypebuiltins_*.h are created.
THerefore, this the make will fail on a clean checkout from
CVS. Quick-fix is to touch each of these files.  (I think a gmake -k
will also cause things to work, at least on the second try.)  I haven't
learned enough about the makefile to come up with a better fix yet.

Anyone have a good fix for this, or have I done something wrong and
caused the problems myself?

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
It's ten o'clock; do you know where your processes are?