Re: [gtk-list] Re: Key repeat speeds and delays.

 t> Greetings.

 t> Im devoloping an application that requires an interactive input
 t> via the keyboard. The problem is I need a continuous input and I
 t> can't seem to find a way to get rid of that initial delay before
 t> the key-repeat sets

 M> [deleted]

 M> man xset and look for the -r option

I consider that to be a somewhat naive way to handle the
problem. Calling a shell xset entails a lot of bookkeeping related to
which window is active - xset works globally and most people would
find it extremely difficult to work with a null repeat delay in their
other applications.

Given time to think a bit I've devised a workaround by matching
key press events with key release events. I therefore withdraw my
question and apologise for the spam :-)

--
Thomas Clemen		Email: 	    clemen@daimi.aau.dk