Re: [gtk-list] Key repeat speeds and delays.

t> Greetings.

t> Im devoloping an application that requires an interactive input via the
t> keyboard. The problem is I need a continuous input and I can't seem to
t> find a way to get rid of that initial delay before the key-repeat sets

[deleted]

man xset
and look for the -r option
--
Michael Lausch/g.a.m.s. edv dienstleistungen gmbh
See my web page <http://www.gams.net/~mla> or query PGP key server for PGP key.