Re: [gtk-list] Experimental GTK DocBook documentation

That pretty much kicks ass.

I'd like to integrate this into the distribution as soon as practical,
so you just need to lay out how it works, etc.

If we could get this working for the 1.0 version of GTK+ in the next
36 hours, that would be optimal.

-Shawn