Experimental GTK DocBook documentation

Hi,

I've been trying to automaticaly generate DocBook documentation for GTK,
GDK and GLIB. I've put my latest attempt at:

    http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/~damon/docs/index.html

I'd like some comments on this, i.e. should I carry on with it?

I know that Shawn Admundson has been using perldoc to produce man pages
for a few widgets. We need to decide which way to go. With DocBook you
can produce man pages and also HTML, including cross-reference links.
But there is a lot to learn.

Also comments on what needs to be added and what the structure should be are
welcome. I think that I need to add descriptions of widget 'Args' and also
descriptions of some of the fields in widget structs, i.e. those which
aren't
available using functions.

Damon