Re: [gtk-list] Re: docs/tutorial/example on text_entry drop_down_menu.

On 09/15/98 Tero Pulkkinen uttered the following other thing:
> Bjorn Lindgren <bjorn@goatnet.ml.org> writes:
> > Hi, does anyone know where to find a tutorial och small example code on
> > the 'entry menu' widget? cant find anyting about in on the GTK tutorial
> > pages at www.gtk.org.
> >
> > This is what it looks like:
> > http://www.gtk.org/screenshots/entry2.gif
>
> try optionmenu.

Um, I think that's the picture of the gtkcombo, and there is example
code for that in the testgtk.c (in the gtk/ directory of the gtk+
source).

Brandon
--
 Brandon Long                         "Here's a nickel, kid.
 MD6 Crash Test Dummy               Get yourself a better computer."