Re: [gtk-list] Re: Widget user interface comments [GtkEntry]

> Im mean if user press RETURN on a Entry widget it shoukld jump to the next
> widget in the dialog.

Woah! I disagree.  If a user's in an entry box, and presses return, the
default button should be activated.  There are a few dialogs in the Gimp
that completely piss me off because all they are is an entry box, and an
OK button, and I have to reach back over to the mouse to press the OK
button when I'm done typing in my entry.

Anyhow, doesn't TAB move you to the next widget?  On MacOS, when you're
in a text widget, they [often?] bind something like ctrl-TAB or alt-TAB
to tab out of the widget, onto the next, since you want to be able to
enter TABs into the text widget.  This change (from TAB to ^TAB) is
simple enough to be figured out by trial and error (at least it was for
me the first time).

~p@