Re: [gtk-list] VDK & Gtk--, was: yet another gtk+ C++ wrapper

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998, Christof Petig wrote:

> PS: Any volunteers for glade->VDK? I offer my help.

Hmmm. Not me, but I've been thinking about writing a glade->Gwydion Dylan
module as soon as we have better Gtk+ wrappers. It would be much simpilar
than some other models, because more of the translation could be handled
by the Dylan compiler itself.

If we're six months to a year away from being able to make this work
really well, should we go with glade or do an analysis of all the
different Gtk+ interfaces builders before picking one?

Cheers,
Eric
(a Gwydion Dylan maintainer)