Re: GtkText in Gtk 1.1.1

On 08-Sep-98 Owen Taylor wrote:

> Robin Ericsson <lobbin@lobbin.ml.org> writes:
>
>>   Ok, I don't know what they did with the text widget between version 1.0.4
>>   and
>> 1.0.5, but obviously that haven't happened in the development release 1.1.1.
>> had this crashes with 1.0.4, but never with 1.0.5.
>>
>>   Note: I haven't checked this with the CVS, only with 1.1.1
>
> A quick look seems to indicate that all fixes in 1.0.5 were
> also in 1.1.1, as they should have been. Can you figure out
> how to get this to occur reproducably? (Example code would
> be great)
>
> Also, if you do have a chance to try it with the current CVS text
> widget, that would also be appreciated. I've fixed some more bugs with
> such problems recently.

  Seems to that the problem have been fixed, I downloaded the snapshot 980908
from jimpick.com and I did the same thing as last time and this time it worked
:)

---
                                           ''~``
                                          ( o o )
+-[Web - http://lobbin.ml.org/-------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.-------------+
| Robin Ericsson - System Administrator - HTML/PERL/C Hacker       |
| Implementor of the mud The Shadow Rising - Soon to be open       |

-- How about a fortune?
Two peanuts were walking through the New York.  One was assaulted.