Re: [gtk-list] Re: style usage

Eric Harlow wrote:

> I don't think that directly modifying the style of a widget is good
> practice.  You really should set the colors first, and then call
> gtk_widget_set_style.

I don't understand. This is what I'm doing or what does "set the
colors first" mean?

> Also, the second gtk_widget_set_style is trying to set the style of
> the widget to the style it already has - and is ignored.  (See
> gtkwidget.c, gtk_widget_set_style_internal ())

Maybe I'd have to set gtk_widget_restore_default_style (or some-
thing like that) before assigning a new style?

  Robert

Robert Roebling              "Write once, compile, run everywhere"

wxWindows/GTK       http://wesley.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~wxxt