Re: [gtk-list] Line Drawing

I've already done this with gtk and a drawing area widget.  Visit

http://www.bcpl.net/~eharlow/book

Chapter 12 is GDK and the drawing area widget.
Chapter 13 is a molecule viewer for pdb files in GTK with a drawing
area.  I'm planning on putting the source for that chapter on-line
this weekend if you want to use it as a starting point.

 -Eric