Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk--: gcc2.7.2 abandoned?

Olof Oberg <mill@pedgr571.sn.umu.se> writes:
> Thanks,
>
> seems to be working accept for some things in base_gen.h

Thanks for the fixed, I applied them to cvs, except for one:

> also in itemfactory_gen.h cout and endl is used without
> iostream.h included.
>
> With Gtk--Draw I am having problems because it doesn't find
> list.h in /usr/include/g++ (I just hardcoded it for now) and
> abs() is used without including math.h

I added
#include <iostream>  to gc.h and itemfactory.gen_h
#include <math> to color.h

check that these work without .h in the include names :)

> Some const/non-const warnings too when Gtk-- uses const and
> gtk+ doesn't.
>
> Well, I got both to compile. Will see if I can get testgtkmm
> to work too.
>
> Couldn't provide a diff when I fiddled around with the
> original.

this is why using cvs version is nice. Its more often working (at least
waiting few days one can get working version and if it doesnt and you
fix them, getting diff is really simple without having two copies of
the sources... :)

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --