Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk--: gcc2.7.2 abandoned?

Thanks,

seems to be working accept for some things in base_gen.h

 Remove the ; following the head of the constructor
 Gtk_ObjectHandle

 In the set_object mehod of the same class the name "obj"
 is used in the head, but object in the body (or vice versa)

also in itemfactory_gen.h cout and endl is used without
iostream.h included.

With Gtk--Draw I am having problems because it doesn't find
list.h in /usr/include/g++ (I just hardcoded it for now) and
abs() is used without including math.h

Some const/non-const warnings too when Gtk-- uses const and
gtk+ doesn't.

Well, I got both to compile. Will see if I can get testgtkmm
to work too.

Couldn't provide a diff when I fiddled around with the
original.

 /mill