Running it with gdb gives every time the same result :

0x40263127 in gtk_widget_get_parent_window ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x40263127 in gtk_widget_get_parent_window ()
#1  0x40276c5c in __DTOR_END__ ()
#2  0x10e42 in ?? ()
#3  0x8087d98 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0xa315.

The currently installed gnome-help-browser, compiled on 7th Oct (also from
CVS) runs without problems.

What can trigger this sigsegv error ?

The system is a glibc based i386 linux, running kernel 2.1.126.

I am subscribed to Gnome Mailing List and already sent a mail to the list
about this problem but haven't had answers yet so far.

junichi