bug in 1.0.6 (maybe)

I may have found a bug.  I have a program that starts up and stays on the
screen.  If, however, I use the windowmanager's 'destroy' function to kill
it (or I use the wm's exit function and leave the desktop, back to my xdm
login), the program will stay in memory and use 100% of the CPU.  I'm
trapping the delete event, I'm trapping unmap_event, I'm trapping the
destroy event.  When you 'destroy' it it generates SIGPIPE but does not
exit.  The only way I could fix the problem was to have my program catch
SIGPIPE and do:

kill(getpid(),9);

which is kind of messy, but it does work.  signal 15 doesn't work, it has
to be a 9 or it will not die.

Does anyone know if this is a bug?  If not, what am I doing wrong?

Scott M. Stone <sstone@pht.com, sstone@turbolinux.com>
               <sstone@pht.co.jp>
Head of TurboLinux Development/Systems Administrator
Pacific HiTech, Inc (USA) / Pacific HiTech, KK (Japan)