Re: [gtk-list] Re: Gtk+ and Printing

On Thu, Oct 22, 1998 at 01:36:42PM +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> > You can try the ps-mf branch of gtk+ from the cvs server:
>
> Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do I get the stuff from a
> CVS branch? (I am a CVS novice; have only used the checkout and update
> commands.)

Use the same commands with the -r option:

cvs -z3 checkout -r ps-mf gtk+

or swicth your working copy (this merges your changes):

cd gtk+ && cvs -z3 update -dP -r ps-mf

lupus

--
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
    - _The UNIX Programmer's Manual_, Second Edition, June, 1972.