themes-2 branch

I've got the gtk+ themes-2 branch built, as well as the gtk-engines
branch. My problem is I can't for the life of me figure out how to tell
gtk+ to USE a theme. I tried including the gtkrc from the Metal
theme from gtk-engines, but it just doesn't work.

Tips? Hints?

Thanks.

-j

--
>From now on, I will try not to reason with the idiots I encounter.
I will dismiss them by waving my paw and saying 'Bah'.
                                                        - Dogbert
               - http://deadhackers.cia.net/~jon -